Why Health Tourism
You have just been told that you will need to undergo surgery. When you ask the doctor how much the surgery will cost, he remains ыэдуте and looks at you sadly. The doctor doesn’t need to say anything. You know you are going to have to pay extra from your pocket.
You may have insurance, but if you figure out , you will realize you still have to pay quite an amount from your own pocket. What will you do? Insurance is a good idea, but as everyone knows, insurance only covers so much. You still have to pay the balance, which certainly won’t be a small amount. Sometimes even if you do have insurance, the treatment you want may not be covered in the plan. People who don’t have insurance are in an even deeper problem. Healthcare costs in the west are high and there have even been patients who have declared bankruptcy in the process of paying for their surgeries.
The answer to your problem is the global health care delivery system or health tourism. You might be wondering.
- – Why should you consider going abroad to get your medical and surgical needs fulfilled?
- – Why should you go to a foreign country and put your life in the hands of a doctor you’ve never met before?
- – What will be the healthcare quality like?
- – Why should you spend extra on air tickets and lodging when there are healthcare providers closer to home?
We provide an excellent and affodable medical care in Antalya in our OFM Hospital even while you are on holiday.
Here are below some advantages you may utilize when you decide to get your treatment in Antalya:
- • Affordable prices
- • Excellent healthcare quality
- • No waiting list
- • World class healthcare facilities
- • Latest technology access
- • Highly trained surgeons and physicians
- • Friendly hospitable medical staff
- • You can combine yor treatment with your holiday if desired
- • Easy access to Antalya from European countries
For further info please visit: http://www.ofmantalya.com/