Regarding the treatment you have received in Antalya ,you can submit your suggestions and requests to us simply by filling out below form. This will help us to improve and upgrade our quality and standards to serve you better. Additionaly we inform you once more about your universal patient rights.
- Each individual applying to medical facilities has the right to utilize all of the services regardless of the language, religious, racial or religious sect differences. Patients have the right to take the information about diagnostic and treatment services given by hospitals and how to reach them.
- All of patients have the right to take the complete information about proposed medical interventions, potential risks and benefits, alternatives, results of remaining untreated and their medical situation including the following process by themselves or through their legal representatives in an understandable language. All of patients have the right to have a printed copy of their medical record procedures only if they indicate their demand in written. Except having information and confirmation about medical and legal obligations, patients also have right to decide the treatment after having information about matters like serious side effect risk, fatal risk, problems about the time of recovery, success chance. Once patients use this right, it means that planned procedures are confirmed by them. All of patients have the right to have the right evaluation of the pain and to have information about their treatments. Patients and their families have the right to have the information about how to choose to donate their organs and other tissues. Patients and their families have the right to have information about how to join the clinical researches and experiments executed in the hospital. Also, the patients who accept to join and their families have the right to have the information about how to be protected. Patients have the right to take information about the mission of hospital clearly.
- Patients have the right to know the identities, duties and titles of the doctors, nurses and other healthcare personnel, to choose and to change them.
- Patients have the right to choose and change the healthcare establishment and foundation as long as complying the conditions of the legislation which the patients are subject to.
- The patients have the right to reject or arrest the planned or applied treatment except the legally obligatory conditions and only if they take the responsibility of the possible negative results.
- Patients have the right to take service in convenient privacy conditions all through the treatment period.
- Health conditions, medical conditions and all of the private information of all individuals who apply to hospitals are protected to stay confidential even after death. This information of the patient can only be declared with the clear permission of the patient or with the certain decision of the court.
- Patients have the right to be examined and treated respectfully, kindly with protecting personal reputations always and under any kind of circumstances.
- Patients have the right to call a consultant about their diagnosis and treatment. Consultant suggests a treatment but patient’s primary physician approves the procedures.
- Patients have the right to exercise their religions regardless of religious differences only if it doesn’t prevent the treatment.
- Everyone has right to expect or demand to be safe in the healthcare establishment. Necessary precautions for security of life and property of patients, visitors and attendants are taken in by hospitals. Appropriate protection precautions are taken for children, individuals with disabilities and elder patients (alone, requiring care, without hospital attendant) in medical facilities.
- Patients have the right to accept visitors and have hospital attendants in accordance with the procedures and principles determined by hospitals.
- Patients and their families have the right to start the complaint mechanism, revision, finalization and taking information about the result in case of violation of the patient rights.
- Patients have the right to take information about the hospital rules and applications that will be applied to them.
- Patients have the right to know treatment service charge prior to the treatment and after that they have the right to demand and take the clear and detailed invoice of the payment for the service that they took.
This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Turkish Ministry of Health, Patients Rights Regulation. www.sbu.saglik.gov.tr/hastahaklari